Monday, February 1, 2010

Love Birds


Good morning! Just had to share this card with you. I found it while I was blog hopping, and decided to make a couple of changes and make it for my anniversary card to my husband! Hope I haven't lost it by then. lol The base is real red adn the next layer is basic black. The white layer is embossed with an embossing folder. I used the new heart embossing folder to make hte red heart, and the layer on top of it is punched with our large heart punch. It is embossed vellum. the little heart is made with the new heart punch, as are the birds. The beautiful red bow is made from our new red satin ribbon and is topped with a red corduroy button. I truly believe my favorite new punch is the birds punch. In fact, I am doing a class on February 6th, called "Birds of a Feather" and we will be making a mini bird house and 3 Bird cards. I am really looking forward to this class. I will share some of the samples after the class is over. Thanks for stopping by!
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. I really like how you tied everything together with swirls,etc. And the red and white really pops with the shimmery cardstock and vellum. Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete