Saturday, February 20, 2010

Easter Egg Kit


Just wanted to do a quick share with you today, using our new Easter Egg Kit. These kits aren't just for eggs - although they would be really pretty on eggs too! My upline, Jan Wakeland offered a challenge this week to show what all we could do with the kits. I came up with this very simple card, using the little self-sticking "diamonds" from the kit, and some of the punch outs also. It was such fun.

It is hard for me to move directly from Valentine's Day to Easter! Particularly when we just keep having snow, snow, snow. But even at that, we have been blessed, because although it has come frequently, it hasn't been too deep here in our part of West Virginia. And today when I took the granddaughters to Basketball games, I found out what is worse than snow! MUD! We had temperatures in the low 40s today, and we were all but sunbathing, because it was such a huge change from our low 20s temperatures! Anyway, I couldn't park on the pavement, because I was a little late arriving to the game today. What was merely frozen mud when we went in, was pure and unadultrated mud on the way out! Hopefully they will put gravel down in that part of the parking by next week! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment