Sunday, February 7, 2010

New House: Bitty Bird House

This is the 3-D birdhouse we made in the "Birds of a Feather" class. (Yes, despite the snow, we managed to get in one of the 2 classes I had scheduled! WooHoo!) This cute little house is made from our new Milk Carton Die. It uses a small piece of Window Sheet to hold the candy inside, the new heart border trim punch, the new Large bird punch and the 1 1/4" circle punch. This was so easy and so much fun. Can't you just imagine it with a heart on the roof, and give it as Valentines' gifts?

Hope you enjoyed our House tour this week. Don't I work with a great group of truly gifted, talented, and creative ladies??? I am so lucky to be a part of this group of RemARKable stampers, and you can too. Email me and ask me how: HalfwittStamps@aol.com
Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment