Sunday, February 28, 2010

Downline Meeting




Today was our downline meeting and we had such fun! We took turns sharing different techniques hat we had found this week on line. Bev showed us how to make paper roses, from the new flower punch. I showed how to make the roses from an old cookbook and the new flower punch as demonstrated by Lee Bradford on her blog. And Monta demonstrated a new technique that she came up with this week, using the heart and the Butterfly punch. I will show you a picture of that technique tomorrow, as I forgot to take a picture of it today. Fortunately for us, our snow didn't materialize! Yeah! I have truly enjoyed all of the insidious white stuff that I can stand! Definitely ready for spring here in WV! And we haven't gotten near the snow that my friend further north in WV has gotten. Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment