Monday, February 22, 2010

Birds of a Feather


I thought I would share with you today a picture of the cards and little birdhouse that we made in my "Birds of a Feather" Class that I had earlier this month. I will also be repeating it in March. So if you missed it, you will have another opportunity to share in the fun.

We used the mini milk carton die to make the little 3-D birdhouse (which was featured earlier this month here). I love the Lg Bird on a Branch punch - it is unbelieveably versatile. The stem part of the branch is great to use as stems for flowers, and the birds wing makes a great leaf also! We also used the "Cheep Talk" stamp set. The floers on the card on the far right were made from punching card stock with the "Boho BLossoms" punch. The card on the bottom left features our new "Scallop Tim Border" punch that you can get free during Saleabration with a $50 merchandise purchase. It also features our new "Pinking Hearts Border" punch found in the Occasions Mini catalog.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment