Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Open House Tour Coming Soon!


The RAD Open House Tour begins tomorrow - with our first view of the houses, and let me tell you, having seen them, this is one very creative group of ladies! These little houses make great gifts. I will be having a class in March, where we make one of the BASIC houses, and when you take the class, you will be given an idea sheet that shows 30 creative ways to make this house! Hopefully these will provide inspiration for your very own house. Remember, come back tomorrow to see my house, and more importantly to go on to the other members of this group to see lots of other ways to design a house!

Now for today's post! This is the 2-page spread that my scrapbook class did this month. It is very similar to the 2 pages that we made at Jan Wakeland's RAD weekend in December. I love the look of a quilt square on the page at the left. I grew up in a quilting household and so this one really appeals to me. My two little granddaughters really liked the snowman. I just need to get some of the snow pictures on the pages! Remember, come back tomorrow and see what is New in the neighborhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment