Monday, March 29, 2010

3-D Flower - Eyelet punch style


Today's card uses the technique of making a flower using the eyelet border punch and the crimper. I love this flower. I punched the 11" strip of white cardstock with the eyelet punch. Then I ran it through the crimper 4 times in order to make the strip more pliable. Then I pleated the strip and glued it to a circle (1 1/2" or 1 3/8" punch) The background white is made with the Petals Aplenty embossing folder. (I would have used the Finial Press folder, but turns out I had 2 of the Petals Aplenty instead. Guess what is going to be on my next order!) The gorgeous ribbon is the 5/8" Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon; the leaf and the center of the flower are from the Sweet Pea Stitched Felt. The stripe at the bottom of the card is the Stripe stamp -Regal Rose ink on Pretty in Pink. Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment