Tuesday, March 9, 2010

This card showcases the new self-stick rhinestones from the Eggscellent Eggs Kit. This kit was intended to decorate Easter Eggs, but I doubt that mine gets used for that. There are so many neat cards you can make using the components of this kit! The small flower in the lefthand corner is a punch out from the Kit also. The body of the butterfly is also a string of 4 rhinestones from the kit. The butterfly itself is stamped with a stamp from the Great Friend stamp set.
The reason that I made this card, was that the 3 base pieces were left over from a card class that I did last month. (Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink and Rose Red) I wanted to use up some of them, and not make the same card over again. I made 3 cards using these same base pieces. I will show the others to you later this week.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment