Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What Inspires you?







Did you ever wonder what inspires some people? I do, all the time. And then I wonder, why is it that they are so clever and I am not! lol However, I figure that everyone has a purpose. My purpose is to show you cards that will inspire you to say: I can most certainly do better than that! Today I was cleaning up, and found a basket that had a project from my Christmas Open house--Christmas tags. And on my desk were scraps of this and that, so I decided that I could use those to make a few small gift cards also. The purple pieces on these cards were made from a strip of paper where I had stamped off to "clean" my stamp!s lol I also have a small plastic bag where I keep extra punch outs, so I picked out a few of those and put them on one of the cards. Guess trash is all in the eye of the beholder. (I really wanted the reindeer picture to load first, but that didn't happen--either time I tried! So guess this is just the way I like it! lol) Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment