Saturday, March 27, 2010

March Madness - Go Mountaineers!


Can't believe that I even know what March Madness is, let alone that i care! I am not a sports fan, but since the West Virginia Mountaineers are in the NCAA Men's Basketball Playoffs, I have been watching these games. Tonight's game was a real nail-biter for me. But sure was glad to see the Mountaineers win!!! Go team! Which inspired tonight's card, using the stamp set, Sports. Even with my son-in-law trying to clue me in on the rules, I still don't get when your team gets mowed down by the other team, why my team got the foul! So I went to make a card--that is something I do understand. lol this one is very simple, but it has given me another idea. Ok, my daughter gave me another idea. If I made it a slider card, then the ball could be actually moving and going into the basket! i will have to give that a try. Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!

1 comment: