Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Daisies a work in Progress



Good morning! Today's card is a Work In Progress. I cased the basic idea for this card from Stampin Connection. I loved the quilted effect that you get when you use the Square Lattice Die on the whole card. I need something to put in the center, some sort of greeting, but am too brain dead today to figure out what! I love the look of the center of the daisy. It is made by punching the Scalloped Circle die, and then putting the paper back in the punch and punching again, this time with the pointy parts punching in the rounded parts of the previous punch out. It requires a strip of post it note to be able to hold on to the punch while you repunch it. The daisy petals are one of the punch outs from the Blossom Petals Builder Punch. When I get the center figured out, I will repost the finished card. Enjoy your day!

Brenda





No comments:

Post a Comment