Saturday, July 2, 2011

Scrapbooking: Travel Pages






These were the pages that we did in Scrapbooking Class in June. They use the now retired Photo corner punch. I love the little map on these pages. it is from the stamp set, "Travel Log", which is in the current Summer Mini Catalog. This was the set that was given to us at Leadership this year in Nashville. (Another good reason to join Stampin Up! And now is the perfect time to do so, with the $99 joining special!) Another good reason to join Stampin Up is the access we have to Stampin Connection, which has over 100,000 samples of cards, scrapbook pages, and 3-D items. This is where my daughter found the little punch art car, which was posted by Debbie Henderson. (Thank you Debbie for sharing!) I also owe a big thank you to my daughter, who designed these pages for me.










Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stamping





Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment