Wednesday, July 13, 2011

New Embossing Folders

Hello! I am so excited about today's card! It uses two of our new embossing folders. The background is made using the Stripes Textured Embossing Folder. I embossed the white and then embossed the piece of Pool Party cardstock for the bottom of the card. (1 /2" x 4 1/4"). The center of the card is done with the oval one of the Designer Frames Textured Embossing folders. The image was stamped on Whisper White cardstock and colored in with markers (Pool Party and Pink Pirouette) Added a bit of Dazzling Diamonds to the icing and to the cake plate for a bit of sparkle. I then punched the image out with the Extra Large oval punch and isn't it cool how that just fits right inside the textured oval???
Stampin Up thinks of everything! I added the large pearls and the new Pool Party 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon to finish the card. I love, love LOVE that ribbon. (It was the only one that I ordered on my first order, as i wanted to see how I like it! Awesome! Now I need to order the rest of them. So easy to work with, and a really good size - not too bulky!)

Thanks for stopping by. Happy stamping!
Brenda





No comments:

Post a Comment