Monday, July 25, 2011

Masculine Card with Anchor


Thanks for stopping by today. We have been unindated with Thunderstorms this week, and has made posting kind of hard to do. This is one of the cards from my Masculine card Class yesterday. (Or as one lady's husband said "So you are going to a man card class, huh?") lol
Anyway, this is a quick and easy card, using the Nautical Expeditions Designer paper in our Summer Mini catalog. The Anchor is also from a set in the same catalog. The Baker's Twine is the Expresso Twine, which also comes in Cherry Cobbler and White. I only bought one package of the Expresso Baker's Twine, because normally I am not a fan of brown. Would you believe that my brown is almost gone and I still have alsmost all the Cherry Cobbler left?
I brought out my crimper to make the small piece across the botton of the card--I think it looks a lot like ruffled ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by, and happy Stamping. Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment