Thursday, July 21, 2011

Whooooos Using new Products??




Loved these little owls as soon as I saw them. They are cut from one of the sheets in the "Nursery Nest" Designer Paper. That is the most awesome paper!!! And I don't even have a baby to use it for scrapbooking. Nice pastel papers. Love the rick rack sheets, and the birds are really cute too.


The stripes will make nice masculine cards. i designed this card for one of my stamp groups. One of the ladies, as I have mentioned before, really loves owls. So Jean, this one is for you! I stamped the little hello stamp on white cardstock with Marina Mist and then ran it through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice die. (This is the one that one of my customers calls the Viva folder--because it reminds her of the texture of a paper towel! I think that is so funny.) I cut a quare of 4 owls from a sheet of the designer paper and just made borders for the square. I used a little of the Early Espresso bakers twine for a "Limb" for the owls to sit on. The striped paper is also from the Nursery Nest DSP. very little stamping today, but a fun card none-the-less. Happy Stamping! Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment