Monday, July 11, 2011

Flower Fest





Good morning! I am sharing another of my 1 -3 - $5 class cards with you today. This one uses 2 stamp sets: Flower Fest and Thoughts and Prayers. I also used three punches: Decorative Label, Fancy Flower, and Extra Large Oval. I punched the decorative label punch twice, and placed them at right angles, just to get a little different look. The ribbon is 1/8" Night of Navy (which I just now realized is discontinued), but it would also have looked nice with THE 1/4" Night of Navy ribbon. The background cardstock is Cherry Cobbler, and the second layer is a piece of Designer paper from the Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stacks. (pg. 186 in the 2011-2012 Catalog). And of course I just had to add the Rhinestones for bling! Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment