Sunday, July 17, 2011

Fabulous Florets



Good Morning! Thanks for stopping by. I used the new set, Fabulous Florets, for my card today. I made the frame for the flower using a 3 1/4" square of Marina Mist Cardstock and the Decorative label punch. I punch it horizontally and then vertically to get the "Framed" look. (OK, so it is a square, and there is no discernable horizontal or vertical--just arbitrarily call one horizontal and the other vertical!) I stamped the flower and the Hello salutation on the white cardstock and then ran it through the Big Shot with the new Stripes Embossing Folder. I then stamped the flower and the stem on another piece of white cardstock, cut them out, and mounted them on top of the frame. Thought the 3-D effect was nice. I added some glitz with Dazzling Diamonds on the flower. Enjoy your day. Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment