Sunday, July 31, 2011

Simply Scrapping Kit - Different Use



Good morning! Just wanted to share with you a different use for a Simply Scrapping kit, in this case, Playful Polka Dots, which is in the Summer Mini Catalog. My upline, Jan Wakeland sent us the Word Document with the phrase on this Oats box. The idea is to save our CHANGE all year so that we CAN have the money to go to Convention next year. I thought that was a very clever idea. Don't know if it was hers or someone else's, but here is the can that I decorated to save my change in! I used the Playful Polka Dots kit to decorate my can. I love the cheerful striped paper and the cardstock weight "stickers"! Now to start filling it up! These kits make great cards as well as scrapbook pages--and also cans. Hard to tell how many things you really might be able to use them for! Enjoy and happy stamping!

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment