Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Blooming Beautiful


This was one of the cards that we did tonight in our Sympathy and Thinking of you class. The class would have been last night, but I had to postpone it so that I could go to the funeral home. One of my very good friend's father passed away and the viewing was last night. The card didn't photograph well, but it was prettier in real life. It uses the set Bloomin Beautiful and Watercolor crayons and the Eyelet Border Punch.
I have been busy making cards to take to the Stampin Up Convention (August 5 - 7) to trade. It will be in beautiful Salt Lake City, Utah. I want to make some three-dimensional items to trade also, but it seems that time is moving much faster than I am! lol The garden is coming in, I am babysitting and I have scheduled a bunch of classes! I am barely keeping my balance on this ball! One false step, and it is going to throw me off and flatten me like a steamroller, but I have to say, I am really enjoying getting all the cards ready for my classes. It has been a real challenge, but such a lot of fun. Well, it is late and time for bed, but I wanted to get my post in for the day--even if it is almost midnight! Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment