Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Funny How Things Work Out!







I spent a good part of the last weekend working on straightening and cleaning out my stamping area. I had retired sets of stamps, and partial sets, kits, markers,--everthing a mess! So I decided that I would put the words that I used into groups--birthday wishes, Christmas, Thank You, Baby, Wedding, etc. And I got rid of a lot of extra boxes that were left over when I combined sets. I rearely have a call for wedding or baby much for myself, but decided to keep those anyway for cusomer use in classes. Today, I got a call from a friend of mine asking me if I would make Baby Shower Invitations for her daughter's baby shower! Wasn't I proud of myself that I knew where those Baby Stamps were!!! She wanted it to have Lady Bugs on it as the baby's room is being done in Lady Bugs! Would you believe that another friend of mine had created invitations for the very same request a year or so ago--and I still had one of her favors, which I was able to turn into an invitation! I have come up with 3 choices, and may work on another one later today. I am including all 3 possibilities in my post today. The first one is very simple and just has a line of lady bugs. The one on the right, uses a pretty in pink onsie on a dotted swiss white background. The little white strip across the front of the onesie has a marching line of ladybugs. In the last samples, the Onesie IS the card itself. It is hinged at the top, and the you can put whatever sentiment you wish in the outside.

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Brenda, these are so cute! I enjoy seeing your finished products here on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It is always nice to know that someone is looking!

    ReplyDelete