Friday, July 31, 2009

More "Look Here" Gift Card Holders


This new die has really caught my attention! Nevermind that I have had it almost a month, and hadn't even taken the wrapper off of it until Sunday morning. Sometimes, I just need an incentive to get me started--like the downline meeting is in 5 hours and I have no clue how to make one of these, let alone teach it! lol I was so pleased how easy it is to make. The directions for the die itself (#115966) is easy and they are included on the package. That makes the inside of the card. It is how you decorate the outside of the card, and also the insert behind the top panel is what really makes this die shine! I just love it. Here is another one we made using a discontinued Scrappin Kit! I hope that these samples will inspire you to get this die and use it with your Big Shot! (If you don't have a Big Shot yet, I would be glad to sell you one! lol)

Now to the part of our day that wasn't stamping oriented--my Granddaughters have been after their Pap-paw to help them find some tadpoles. When they went to get some buckets of water out of the creek to water the poor green beans, they found to their delight, that there were tadpoles there! So Pap-paw humored them and got them some tadpoles and put them in a big plastic container--that was the home to pretzel packages last Halloweeen. Made a great Aquarium though! They also got an unexpected bonus! --crawdads! (When my graddaughter was 2, she wanted to know why there weren't any crawmommies?) Anyway, the girls are enjoying watching them grow. Happy Stamping and thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment