Thursday, July 30, 2009

Look Here - Gift Card Holder




What a good time we had at our downline meeting on Sunday! We learned how to make the "Look at Me" gift card holders with the new Sissix die. What fun, and what a great way to use up old Simply Scrapping kits that you might have laying around! (Of course, maybe it is only demonstrators who buy them and MEAN to get to them, but never quite make it--or use part of it, but not all!) The one that I have pictured above is using our new Holiday Lounge Designer Paper. I will post another one tomrrow that uses an older Scrappin Kit, just so you can see the versatility. These will make awesome ways to give a gift card for Christmas, birthday, Baby Shower, etc. We made some with the kits and some without the kits. After we played with those, we swapped cards, and made a 3-D item for me to take to Convention to trade. It is so great to be blessed with good friends. That is probably the very best part of what I do - I meet really nice people, share what I love, and make new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment