Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Upsy Daisy


Today's card is based on a picture of a card that was in a recent Stampin Success magazine. (This is the magazine that demonstrator's receive monthly with ideas, samples and tips) The technique was embossing on Designer Paper. This was a card that almost didn't happen. I had all the cardstock cut, and I went to get the stamp set, Upsy Daisy, and I couldn't find it! I looked in all the drawers, on the shelves, everywhere, and it was not to be found. Thank God for good friends. I called one of my friends from the stamp group and asked her if she would bring her set for us to use tonight! And she did! She came early, so I was finishing the sample as the group came in the door. That is cutting it a little too close, even for me! lol The designer paper is Raspberry Lemonade. And the cardstock is Melon Mambo. As a side note - during the process of looking for the stamp set, my daughter-in-law was here and she helped me search. She took out the bottom desk drawer for me, as I knew there were a few things that had gotten pushed out over the top of the drawer, and were now in the bottom of the desk. FEW???? Turns out there were 7 adhesive refills, 3 packages of Ribbon Originals, 2 spools of ribbon, a small skein of yarn, 10 whole sponges and some pieces - 3 whole packages!, and a few odds and ends like bags, paper, etc. Now I know where my missing spool of chocolate grosgrain ribbon went! Unfortunately I still haven't found my missing set of stamps! Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment