Saturday, July 4, 2009




Happy
4th of
July!

I hope that you and your family are doing things together today and enjoying each other. There should be lots of fireworks and Festivals around. I know there are here. My favorite Festival is the Mountain State Arts and Crafts Fair, held in Ripley, WV each year. I will be fixing barbequed ribs later this evening for my family.

I am getting to work on cards today, and that has been such fun! It has been really quiet here the last couple of days as my granddaughters haven't been here. I miss them when they aren't here. Amazing though how things don't move from one place to another when they aren't here! lol But they will be back tonight ot have barbequed ribs with us! Horray!


Today's 4th of July card is one made by one of my Downline, Monta. She took punches and made a card that emmulates the now retired, INDEPENDENCE DAY set of stamps! She got the stripes on the flag by gluing leftover scraps from punching out a stamp set to a plastic lid and making her own "striped" stamp! Very clever, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment