Sunday, July 5, 2009

For All You Do!








I love this new stamp set! (For All You Do - #115360) I have had it since March, it just took me a while to get to using it! lol I love the polka dot stamp that is in this set. You ink it with one color and the flower with another--then "Kiss" the flower stamp to the dotted stamp, and voila! You have a polka-dotted flower!!! So simple, yet so striking. I know, it doesn't take much to amuse me. That's ok. The little flowers are made with the Trio Flower Punch (#109183) I found an easy way to get holes in the center of those little bitty flowers, to put in the brads. If you first punch a set of flowers out of scrap paper approximaately 1 1/4" x 3", save the "negative" strip - the one where the flowers were punched from. That will become your template. Place it over the strip of paper that you want to punch your REAL flower from. Take your pen and mark a dot in the center of each flower through the template. (You will be marking on the paper from which you will now punch your flowers.) Before punching your flowers, take your 1/16" hole punch and punch a hole on each of the dots you just made. You will now have a paper with 3 holes. Insert the paper in the Trio Flower punch, so that the bottom of the punch is facing up. You will be able to line up those holes so that each one is in the center of each flower. Punch, and you are now ready to insert the brads! They are so small that otherwise I have a hard time getting the flower loose from the hole punch. I have tried 3 times to load the pictures showing you the steps for the above instructions, and everytime I do something wrong - different, but still not what I want. So I will try to post the pictures as a separate post. We will see how that goes! Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment