Monday, July 20, 2009

New Washer!


Well, instead of fixing the washer, we went and bought a new one! Turns out the old one was 18 years old - decided it probably wasn't worth trying to get it fixed. We went to Lowe's when it opened and bought a new washer. I am already wishing I had opted for a lesser model. This one has more bells and whistles than I know what to do with. I fell for the energy saving sales talk! I will give it a whirl tomorrow. And my granddaughters are finally home again! They have been gone all week, and almost all of the week before. They are here spending the night tonight, and I am extremely grateful that everyone is home safe and sound. Did I mention that my son went on a motorcyle trip this week? You can guess how thrilled I was about that. Was good to have everyone back here tonight for dinner - new potatoes, green beans and cucumbers were right out of our garden. Good eats! In case you are wondering - I did have steak and gravy to go with it. Also Zucchini bread for dessert.
Today's card is one that we made in Stamp Club this afternoon. The stamp set is "Flight of the Butterfly" and it is cased. The ladies loved using our new butterfly punch. When you open the card, a slew of little butterflys pop up, on a spiral. The small half pearls are from the Pretties kit and I think it makes the card look so elegant! That is why it is such a surprise to see the whimsical little butterflys pop up when you open it! Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment